About Department of Production Engineering (SEP)
The timeline shows important dates during the creation of the Department of Production Engineering (SEP).
The Department of Production Engineering currently has 20 professors with doctoral degrees. The Department is responsible for the Mechanical-Production Engineering course (50 places offered annually) and for the Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
To see more information about the SEP click on this link.
The Postgraduate Program in Production Engineering (PPG-EP) is structured in two concentration areas, each with its own research topics:
Economics, Organizations, and Knowledge Management
- People and Knowledge Management in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Economics, Corporate Finance, and Econometrics
- Management and Modeling of Complex Systems
Process and Operations Management
- Operations Performance Management
- Project, Products and Services Management in Circular Economy
- Applied Operational Research
- Advanced and Sustainable Manufacturing
You can see more about the MSc and Ph.D. program in this video:
Entry (for Foreign applicants)
To see more information, check this link