Learn more about what subjects our researchers are studying in this area and how we are proposing solutions to these subjects. You will also meet our researchers in this area.
The motivation for the researches in this field:
- Leaders assume a crucial role in the paradigm shift towards Industry 4.0
- Digital innovation has been identified as one of the main sources of resources for the health sector
- The strategy of using the visual sense of the human being makes communication simple and effective, so visual management is used to streamline processes in organizations
- Digital innovation has been identified as one of the main resources to solve some problems in the healthcare sector
- Human work in Industry 4.0
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution impacts several sectors of society, one of which is agriculture
- Proposal of a roadmap combining change management aspects with technological aspects aiming to foster the adoption of industry 4.0 concepts and technologies in the agroindustry applied to small-medium producers.
- Develop a proposal of leadership competencies and respective practices that support the transition of the Industry 4.0 process
- Technologies 4.0 recommendation tool: an application case in artisanal cheese production.
- Proposition of interactions between men, machines and technologies considering human work in Industry 4.0: Study at the strategic, managerial and operational levels of two industrial companies in the automotive segment